Usain Bolt's mother wants him to find a wife but sadly, she will have to wait five more years


Jamaica's Usain Bolt became the first athlete to win three Olympic 100m titles by beating American Justin Gatlin to gold at Rio 2016 Games. The 29-year-old ran 9.81 seconds in his final Olympics to replicate his success at Beijing 2008 and London 2012.

His mom, Jennifer Bolt, thinks that’s cool and all, but what she’s really interested in is having grandchildren. Really Soon. Lol



"I would hope he’ll settle down, get married and start his family," Jennifer Bolt told CNN’s Don Riddell in a segment that aired Saturday about what she hopes Bolt will do after the Olympics end.

"I know he’ll settle down because he has said it," she said. "He told me many times that he’s going to start his family."


"I’ve thought about it, but I know I’m not going to get married before 35, for sure

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POS Transactions Increase to N24 Billion Monthly – CBN

Meet the world's hottest transgender - Amiyah Scott

Streaming search engine, JustWatch launches in South Africa