Alleged budget padding: Abdulmumin Jibrin alleges Dogara diverted Fed. govt water project to his farm in Nasarrawa


Sacked chairman of the House of Representatives committee on Appropriation, Abdulmumin Jibrin, has released a new statement indicting speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara. According to Jibrin, Dogara fraudulently diverted  a Federal government water project to his farm in Nasarawa state. Read his statement below 
Good morning fellow Nigerians, Everyday I will give additional allegation against Mr Speaker and the 3 others until the law catches up with them. Allegation no21 to MrSpeaker: why did you fraudulently divert a Fed Govt water project to your farm in Nasarawa and how are you funding the farm?

 When a new Speaker emerges and the other principal officers replaced, I will write to the presiding officers of both chambers to commence a radical internal reform in the entire NASS beyond budget to cover performance assessment, running cost and allowances, investigations etc 

If the reform so done on NASS is not made public latest by December, I shall take it up and lay before the general public even if I am alone
 
 
God Almighty knows I am not perfect but as I approach 40 years in September, I have always wondered what is it that I can live and die for...
 
On one hand, I settled for aggressive rural agriculture with emphasis on migrating our farmers from subsistence to commercial farming but I woke up mid night yesterday to pray and SUDDENLY realized I have become AN ACCIDENTAL ACTIVIST. This is noble and there is NO GOING BACK!
 
I am a product of the establishment but something in me has never been comfortable. Iam so glad that by September 9th my 40th birthday everybody would have known where I stand for the rest of my life; rural agriculture and fight against corruption especially in the NASS
 
For those who keep saying why now should realize that for every situation like this to occur, there must be a trigger how ever it looks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POS Transactions Increase to N24 Billion Monthly – CBN

Meet the world's hottest transgender - Amiyah Scott

Streaming search engine, JustWatch launches in South Africa