Ex-GF on how Oscar Pistorius terrorised her: 'I hid gun because I feared he'd kill me'


Oscar Pistorius’s former girlfriend has spoken of her ­terrifying ­relationship with the 'angry and possessive' Paralympian.20 year old Samantha Taylor (pictured above) said she feared he would kill her and revealed she once hid his gun after he flew into a rage at her.Oscar was cleared of killing his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp yesterday, but Samantha said: “It could have been me.”
Samantha said she was left with bruises and scars after the Blade Runner bit and pinched her, but she was also tortured mentally by him during the 18-month relationship. Continue to see more picture...

                                                                                                                                                                 
                Oscar's home which he sold to pay his legal fees. This is where he killed Reeva

Another time the couple rowed when he accused her of sticking up for one of her ex-boyfriends.
She said:
“I was really scared. He made me stand on the stairs and shouted at me. It was like I was on the naughty step.”
But one night, things got so bad she thought he was going to shoot her at his home in Pretoria, South Africa, with the gun he would later turn on Reeva.
Samantha said:
“I had to hide his gun, I was so scared of him. We had friends over for dinner, at his house and we’d all had a little to drink but I think he was going for one that night.
“He was on the hard liquor. He moved all the couches and set the floor on fire and danced around it. It was a marble floor and he used alcohol to light it on fire. He slipped and he chipped his tooth.
“But because he was so drunk he thought I’d beaten him up. He started screaming at me. He was looking for his gun. He was saying I was a bitch because I beat him up. ‘What kind of person are you? You bitch.’ I felt threatened. Both of us went upstairs to bed and I was walking a bit in front of him."
"When I got to the room I hid his gun, because I really did think he’d use it. I hid it under the bed knowing he wouldn’t look there. He kept that gun, the one used on Reeva, on his table or by his prosthetic legs on the floor.
"He slept on the right near the windows and he never kept that gun under the bed, like he claimed in his statement.
"He kept telling me I was a bitch because his lip was cut, but I think he realised things had gone too far.” The next day the couple went to a wedding.
She said: “We rushed and he didn’t realise he had left his gun at home and he said to me ‘Oh my word, where’s my gun?’ I told him why I had hidden it.
"He didn’t apologise but didn’t want to acknowledge what had happened.”



culled from UK Mirror








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POS Transactions Increase to N24 Billion Monthly – CBN

Meet the world's hottest transgender - Amiyah Scott

I’ll beg JAMB if Mmesoma Ejikeme comes clean on her result – Former Minister, Osita Chidoka, who owns center where Mmesoma wrote her JAMB exam speaks