A Love Letter to Madiba! Idris Elba to release Nelson Mandela Tribute Album in 2014

Idris Elba & Nelson Mandela - December 2013 - BellaNaija



Idris Elba will pay homage to the great Nelson Mandela, using nothing but his vocal dexterity.
The British actor of Ghanaian and Sierra Leonean parentage is set to release an album as tribute to Nelson Mandela in 2014.
Idris plays the former South Africa president and human rights icon in the movie – Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom.
“The album will be called “Mi Mandela“. I went back to South Africa and worked with some great musicians.
I’m really proud of the album. I’ll wait until the film has died down so it doesn’t get muddled but I’ll release it in the new year.
Basically it is a love letter from me to Mandela about me playing him.”
He tells Daily Star UK.
We are pretty sure a lot of ladies will swoon when they hear his album.
 By BellaNaija.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POS Transactions Increase to N24 Billion Monthly – CBN

Meet the world's hottest transgender - Amiyah Scott

Streaming search engine, JustWatch launches in South Africa