The two most important classifications for men’s sexual health foods are those that promote good blood circulation and those that will increase dopamine, a chemical in the brain.
Here are the top 10 Foods.
1. Salmon – and other oily fish such as mackerel and herring are packed with Omega 3, which increases blood flow around the body and to the genitals and is vital for fighting erectile dysfunction.
2. Lean Meat (in moderation) – Low levels of iron can also cause fatigue and kill sex drive, so eat lean red meat, dark turkey meat, chicken, eggs and oily fish; all of these are a good source of iron.
3. Cherries – raspberries and blackcurrants are rich in anthocyanins, an antioxidant that prevents fatty deposits on the walls of blood vessels keeping blood running smoothly. Fruitsareliterallybursting with fiber and antioxidants. They are thought to be loaded with aphrodisiac properties; Apples, apricots, bananas, coconut, dates, figs, grapes, mangoes, papayas, peaches, pears, plums, pomegranates, quince, raspberries and strawberries – take your pick.
4. The avocado – Believe it or not, the Spanish conquistadors helped spread its reputation throughout the world as a powerful sexual stimulant. Guacamole usually contains a lot of sodium, however so be careful.
5. The tomato – a potent source of the powerhouse antioxidant, lycopene, was once a highly sought-after libido enhancer. Other veggies reputed to turn up the heat include: beans, garlic, leeks, onions, parsley, peppers, soybeans, spinach, truffles, turnips and watercress.
6. Shellfish – including abalone, oysters, clams, scallops, shrimp, lobster and deep, cold-water fish like cod and halibut, fuel the body, brain the and sex drive. Oysters, for instance, are rich in zinc and iodine. Zinc is a vital sexual nutriment and essential for testosterone production in both men and women.
7. Chili Peppers – can improve your circulation and stimulate nerve endings. Ginger can do the same thing. Because circulation is increased, so will your sexual pleasure. Both pine nuts and pumpkin seeds are also sexual energy boosters.
8. Nuts & Honey – natural almonds and pure honey are like a sexual one-two punch. They increase blood flow and stimulate dopamine to promote sexual energy and stamina. General Mills makes a cereal featuring this combo, which is marketed as “heart smart”.
9. Low-fat yogurt – It burns fat and creates lean muscle mass, especially in the stomach area. Muscle helps burn calories, but it is often compromised during weight loss.
10. The Pistachio – Every Eurasian (and Mediterranean) man knows from his own experience the power of the Pistachio nut. Its combination with honey produces an abundance of prostatic fluid (and sperm), with the accompanying quality of enhanced erections. It is full of micro-nutrients, many of which are responsible for the male response actions and its value as a food cannot be underestimated. For example, one ounce of dry roasted pistachios contains 165 calories, with 7 grams of carbohydrates, 6 grams of protein and 14 grams of fat (required for the effective production of testosterone in the man’s reproductive system). The pistachio is cholesterol free and contains high values of Vitamins A and C, as well as important percentages of calcium and iron.
The pistachio contains 18 essential proteins. It is almost a complete food on its own. From vitamins, pistachios contain Vitamin A. C, D, E, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Foliates, Vitamin B12, and K. From minerals, pistachios contain high amounts of calcium and iron, and magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, zinc, copper, manganese, selenium. When mixed with honey, it becomes a highly enriched food that will show its circulatory benefits demonstrated in harder erections. Add about one cup (de-shelled) of dry roasted pistachios to an equal amount of natural honey. Place the mixture into a glass jar and expose to the sun for one week. The best time to prepare the mixture is during the summer months. After one week’s exposure, the mixture is ready. One tablespoon daily is recommended in the mornings and one tablespoon when sexual activity is anticipated. It may be eaten alone, mixed with yogurt or with some fruit. The result over time will be an increased sexual drive and stamina.
Foods that receive an honorable mention are: green tea, asparagus and olives. One mineral that is crucial to sex drive is Zinc, so make sure you get plenty of it from crab, multigrain bread, oysters, red meat and sardines. These foods should be eaten in a diet that includes plenty of vegetables and fiber for overall energy. These foods act as stress relievers that also improve male sexual health.
by information nigeria