'I will marry Iyanya if he proposes' - actress Yvonne Nelson


According to Yes! Magazine,when asked if she would marry Iyanya if he proposed,Yvonne Nelson who pointed out that she was single and searching replied -;
'Maybe Yeah,maybe,You never know.Yeah.I'll accept if he proposes.I mean,he's good,a nice guy.
Excerpts from the interview-;
Yes! -; Have you found the right man?
Yvonne -; Not yet.I am still searching.
Yes! -; Can you tell us about your alleged romance with iyanya because he mentioned your name in one of his tracks.
Yvonne -; He is a good friend of mine.I'm his biggest fan.I love his music,He's an amazing guy,special guy! THAT's ALL ABOUT IT (is she sure,i dont believe.)
Yes! -; If he proposes to you today,would you say yes?
Yvonne -; Maybe,yeah,maybe,you never know.Yeah.I'll accept if he proposes.I mean,he's good,a nice guy..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POS Transactions Increase to N24 Billion Monthly – CBN

Meet the world's hottest transgender - Amiyah Scott

Streaming search engine, JustWatch launches in South Africa